TOWNSHIP TIDBIT:

In 1832 the postal address of New Hanover was called “Swamp Churches.” The village had a Lutheran church, a German Reformed church, a post office, a tanyard, 2 taverns, 2 stores, and 8 dwellings.

Finance

Finance


The Finance Department includes a Finance Clerk and monthly support from Dallas Data Systems.

This office is located in the Township's Main Building (2943 North Charlotte Street) and is open throughout the week from 8:30 AM until 4:30 PM.
 
CONTACT INFORMATION:

Michele Smith
Finance Clerk
msmith@newhanover-pa.org

Phone: 610-323-1008
Fax: 610-323-5173