More than 4 million lights deck the halls of Hersheypark® in celebration of the season! Get in the holiday spirit with a choreographed light show, festive live entertainment, and more.
2017-18 Bear Creek Mountain Resort Group Pass Program
Please use the following web address to make your purchase:
LOGIN INFO: - All info must be entered in CAPS for log in to work.
CLUB NAME: C000125
Please familiarize yourself with the following program Rules and Regulations:
Single Day Tickets-Pass Rules
- All sales are final and accounts will not accept returns after purchase
- All PAH (Print at Home) tickets are valid for any age lift tickets
- Midweek and Weekend/Holiday PAH tickets are valid for Extended Day tickets
- Midweek PAH Tickets will be honored Monday through Friday, non-holiday
- Resort Holidays include: December 25, 2017 through January 1, 2018, January 15, 2018 and February 19, 2018.
- Evening PAH Tickets are valid any evening from 4pm-closing
Multi-Session Pass Rules
- All Multi Session passes are valid only for the person that pass was issued to and may be redeemed only once in a 24 hour period.
- All purchases will expire at the end of the 2017-18 season and cannot be rolled over to another year.
- No refunds will be issued for unused portions of the multi session pass.
- No refunds will be issued for any reason for season pass.
- Any group lesson participant must be at least 8 years old.
- If you lose your pass, there is a $25 replacement fee.
- Multi session passes are valid for OFF PEAK HOURS ONLY:
- Open to close on Mon–Fri (non-resort holiday) and after 4pm on weekends and resort holidays.
- Multi Session Passes are NOT VALID BEFORE 4PM on Saturday, Sunday or Resort Holiday.
- Resort holidays are: Dec 25, 2017 to Jan 1, 2018/ Jan 13 to 15, 2018/ Feb 17 to 19, 2018.
- Minors renting equipment will need a signed rental release form.
- If you have problems completing your purchase through the website, please contact the group sales office at: 610-641-7160
*Season Passholder Benefit – For group members purchasing a Season Pass, you will earn one “Bring a Friend” voucher for each season pass purchased. Additionally, group member have access to early bird season pass pricing until Opening Day, 2017-18 Season. (General Public discount pricing expired November 30, 2018)
When purchasing your pass, you will need to provide a full name, address, phone number and birthdate for each passholder. You will also need a valid credit card for payment.
LESSON OPTIONS: Must be at least 8 yrs old for any lesson option