TOWNSHIP TIDBIT:

In 1832 the postal address of New Hanover was called “Swamp Churches.” The village had a Lutheran church, a German Reformed church, a post office, a tanyard, 2 taverns, 2 stores, and 8 dwellings.

DEPARTMENTS

Administration


The Administration Department includes two employees: the Township Manager and an Administrative Assistant.  The staff is dedicated and trained to assist all residents with township issues.

The Township Manager is appointed by the Board of Supervisors, and serves as the municipality's chief administrative officer to run the day to day operation of the municipality.  This office is located in the Township's Main Building (2943 North Charlotte Street) and is open throughout the week from 8:30 AM until 4:30 PM.

Contact Information:

Jamie Gwynn
Township Manager
jgwynn@newhanover-pa.org
Phone: 610-323-1008
Fax: 610-323-5173

Eileen Pogany
Administrative Assistant
epogany@newhanover-pa.org

Phone: 610-323-1008
Fax: 610-323-5173